Tuesday, August 3, 2010

bohsan kah aku?


salam....

rec0rd f0r the wh0le years that i'd been in these uni...i sleep like a log in fr0nt 0f the lcterer!! n d0esn't kn0w he n0ticed or n0t c0z i really slept INFR0NT...yup...right infront him...G0D...watdahek...seri0us shit dat i never d0ne thing like dat in my wh0le life...darn it...what i'm cursing rite n0w..ad00hhh~ if m0m knows dis,i'm a dead scarecr0w..hahhahah~

s0,n0thin' much lately..juz been kant0ing fr0m s0me guy in da class...dlm2 byk2 org,pesal la la dye ade kt mon0rail tuyh,n pesal la ttbe je men0rail tuyh r0sak...pesal...pesal...pesalll...!!! (T_T)

itu la....mlas lyn..n my girls t0ld me dat he might get crushed 0n me or sumthin' like dat..s0rry...wr0ng number...

s0,wat da heck..da la...t0m0rr0w g0t class...hate sch00l...daa..~

No comments:

Post a Comment